Friday 2 September 2011

Walk away and leave us in peace

I often get attacked by people that doesnt know me, ignorant and stupid people that doesnt show any intrest in me or my family, but wildly build there opinions from how they think we spend our life. I do feel very sorry for people like that, their lack of empathy and willing to understand scares me and I try to ignore them but when they are close to you, your own family it is very hard to ignore.
I get attacked with questions like, why dont you work? It is Pauls foult, isnt it? Dont you have any plans for the future? Dont you want to work? Why do you take care of Paul? Look at you now, you where so succesful before you went to England, full time job, appartment, new car etc, now your on welfare...
I do not know how someone can belive that they have the right to talk about me and to me like I am stupid and weak. How someone can judge Paul without knowing him. If people would be interested enough to spend time with us, make a phonecall and ask about our day etc, then they would have the right to have an opinion. Opinions should be built on facts, not how you think things are.

I have never in my life been so happy and proud of myself like I am today. I have everything that I wish for, exept for a job (which I will get when the welfare allows me to work, I will get one fast, I always do..). Before I met Paul I didnt care about anything in my life, I over ate, spent money that I shouldnt spend, bought a new car that I totally destroyed, hurt friends, slept with anyone that passed my way on a Saturday night out, the list is long...

I do not give a shit about what people thinks about me and my family, I am proud of my man and our son, how we spend our life, our future plans. I am where I want to be.

And yes, I am burned out because I helped Paul come back from his breakdown and took care of James on my own, without almost any help. I will soon recower from that and I will always know that I can do anything because we went through hell and back. I think it is scary that people consider it stupid and weird to stand by your partners side through a storm? But people dont consider it wierd to get burned out from work... I think that you all should think about that, maybe you need to do some changes in your life?

So please, if you dont know us, dont have the interest of getting to know us, please shut up and walk away and leave us in peace. Its your loss, not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment