Thursday 6 October 2011

Happy birthday to me!

Right... I need to start writing down what I am planning to publish here because I am so busy all the time! It is a sign, a sign that tells me that I am feeling good! Well enough about that for now! I have to tell you about my birthday and other stuff!

First of all this is some pics from last Friday when James and I went to Agge to hang out. James finds all their things very interesting and I decided that hes not allowed to come with me to Agge anymore! All I did was running around after him :D


On Saturday my dear friend Pernilla came here to take me out for lunch as a birthday gift :D It was so lovely to see her again, its been almost a year since last time! We walked around in the sunshine, looked in flower shops, talked and went to Cafe Cava for lunch. I had a big bow in my hair, a polka dot dress and gold glitter nailpolish, yes I might be an alien?!
Paul was home with James all day for the first time and it went great ( as I new it would!), so now I am free to do what ever I want muhahahahaha :D

I got these stunning Ted Baker earrings from Paul on my birthday, I LOVE THEM! Almost as much as I love him! So yes he did a great job with my gift.

 Paul took me out for pizza on my birthday, we shared a Bombay pizza which turned out to be very spicy :D Thats why we look so funny in the pics!

 In the afternoon my mom came with birthday muffins and cakes. First time in years I celibrate my birthday with my mom, felt so nice! The cakes and muffins helped me to fill out my new wrinkles! Thanks mom! 
Thats all for today! Tomorrow I will publish a movie and show you some more birthday gifts!




No comments:

Post a Comment