Monday 10 October 2011

One of those days....

Im not feeling good today... At all. Im feeling totally useless and angry and sad. It feels like I am stuck and the way to my goals seems extra long today. I am listening to Coldplay, stupid really, it doesnt make anything better when you feel like this. Some Nirvana would be better.... Will change music.

I have to much to think about. Stupid papers from migration office, appartment that needs to be fixed, nightmares every night that makes me tired and down. I am enoyed with Paul and I dont know why. Its like I am a big needy baby and I want him to fix me but he cant because I dont know what I want. Hate it, I want to go to bed and hide, but I wont because it wont make it any better.

I want to scream and shout and hit something. Or have a car so that I can drive, listen to loud music and scream and cry. I want to be left alone but I dont want to at the same time.

I am frustrated like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment