Tuesday 11 October 2011

Visit at Grandmas

Dont know whats wrong with me or why I suddenly have anxiety again. Might be because Ive been eating sugar, rice, potatoes etc this last week. I am a sugar junkie after all and it does effect my temper. Tomorrow its strict LCHF diet again. No more birhday cakes or other stupid things!

We went to Grandma yesterday afternoon. James was so exited to see her and ran around like a maniac. Grandma bought him a Hello Kitty drawing book and some pens. He got even more exited then and very happy!

 While Paul and Grandma stayed home with James I went to the shop to buy us a nice dinner. Sture fry and noodels, with ginger, lime and chili. Bought some ice cream for dessert aswell! It was jummy jummy! Grandma loved the food, so we will cook it again when we visit her.

I had to take some anxiety pills last night so that I could sleep and today I am like a zombie. Havent taken them for a long time now and I got a bit chocked when I felt the extreme tiredness this morning. It feels like I am draging my body around. Been sleeping most of the morning after I left James at Day Care. I do understand now why I was so tired all the time before. I used to have to eat maximal dose everyday. Talk about zombie. Well they did help though, you cant expect things to be perfect at once when you are very ill.

Going to the taxoffice now to fix some paper for Pauls migration thing. Need to copy my passport and get another paper aswell. Then Im going to buy food and some other stuff. Hopefully the dishes will be done when I come home. I think I will cry otherwhise?! Of tiredness that is :) Pauls done washing all morning and will go and get James from Day Care soon. Team work!!

This afternoon James best friend and his mum is coming over. I hope I will be awake!


No comments:

Post a Comment